1. Arché is Apordoc’s space for thinking and creative development, taking place in the context of Nebulae, the industry programme of Doclisboa – International Film Festival and in the scope of Porto/Post/Doc.
2. RAW: Residencies Arché→Work is an itinerant programme supported by Ibermedia Programme and organized by Arché, Apordoc’s creative development lab and MRG//WORK, Márgenes Film Festival’s creative development lab. RAW has its own regulations.
3. In 2021, Arché will take place between October 21st and 31st and between November 19th and 28th in the scope of Porto/Post/Doc.
4. Arché consists of project development workshops, a pitching session, one-to-one meetings and other joint meetings.
5. Arché is a laboratory dedicated to film projects that encompass a strong implication in the domain of the real – projects able to experiment the potential and boundaries of its documental matrix.
6. Arché is exclusive to authors from member-countries of the Ibermedia Programme: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Spain, Guatemala, Honduras, Italy, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Uruguay and Venezuela.
7. An annual call for entries will be announced at www.arche-space.org. In 2021, Calls are open from April 15th to June 1st.
8. Projects submissions are free of charge and open to directors and producers.
9. Applicants are required to fill in the application for and send the materials as defined in the Call.
10. The selection of the participating projects will be made by the Arché coordinators. If considered relevant, the coordinators will summon up relevant professionals from the sector.
11. Selected participants will be informed of the results by e-mail up to a month before the festival. The information on participating projects will be under embargo until the official announcement to be made by the organization.
12. Each selected project will be given a participation fellowship with the support of Ibermedia Programme, covering:
. accomodation in Lisbon in one of Doclisboa’s accommodation partners (October 21st – 31st);
. access to Arché and all its activities;
. access to Doclisboa and its industry programme, Nebulae;
13. Participants must cover the traveling costs.
14. The selected participants must have medical and travel insurance.
15. Applicants must ensure their availability during RAW schedule dates. Participation in all activities is mandatory.
16. Projects’ producers, editors and writers are allowed to participate in Arché with the directors. However, Arché will only grant 1 fellowship per project to its director.
17. Participants authorise the publication of the provided information in the official catalogue of Doclisboa and Márgenes, their website and social media, and other promotional materials.
18. Projects selected to be part of Arché agree to use the Arché logotype in its credits and promotional materials. Moreover, they agree to use the following wording “Project presented at Arché”. Logos can be downloaded here.
19. Projects winning Arché awards are also requested to use the award partner logo.
20. The submission of a project implies the knowledge and acceptance of these regulations.
21. The direction of Apordoc will decide on all matters not covered by these regulations according to the film festival international rules.