Calls for projects are open until May 31st (23:59 GMT+1) for the next edition of Arché, taking place in Lisbon between 19th and 25th of October 2023. Applicants must read and agree with the Arché Regulations. Applications not complying with the requirements will not be considered. All submitted data will be kept confidential within the organization.
To submit a project, applicants must fill in the submission form and upload:
- Project Dossier in Portuguese, Spanish or English (max. 4 pages, pdf format) with the following information:
– film title;
– director’s notes with references to the visual treatment;
– note on the current development stage and project’s current needs;
– director’s intention note;
– short biography of the director, the producer (if applicable) and the production company (if applicable);
– in the case of works-in-progress and projects in the editing stage, link to the wip (subtitled in English) or rushes;
– links to previous films (if applicable).
- Between 2 and 5 stills or visual references.
- Provisional budget and financial plan, stating the confirmed funding, if any.
- Motivation letter (for the participation in Arché and stating which aspects the director would like to work in Arché).
For more information, please visit our FAQ page or contact:
Ana Pereira, firstname.lastname@example.org